This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Is your Server on the hardware white list?
There are a few tips recommended by Qlik:
A general guideline on performance is that, larger QlikView applications perform better on a smaller number of faster CPU cores with a faster memory bus can perform better than a larger number of slower CPU cores.
The following settings are recommended to set in BIOS for QlikView Server:
- Hyper-threading - Disabled
- Power Management (Power Profile) - Max Performance (BIOS and Windows Setting)
- Node Interleaving - Enabled
- NUMA - Disabled. If NUMA can't be disabled (common in IBM servers) - see below.
- Hardware pre-fetch - Enabled, however there are diverse results of this and one should verify per setup
Intel Turbo Boost Technology - Enabled
Have you tried those?