Location: Norwalk, CT
Expected Duration: 6+ Months
FYI: We are also looking for Qlikview Admin in Raritan, NJ for 6+ months project
- Ability to interpret business requirements, prepare the data, design the application user interface, build the user interface, and deliver and promote (from development to production) the application.
- Ability to write Qlik Sense LOAD scripts and validate data
- Ability and experience with creating dimensions, measures and objects for the master library
- Advanced knowledge of technical aspects of Qlik Sense application development, including design, data modeling and scripting.
- Visualization and user interface design expertise. Understanding of design best practices.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other scripting languages, data modeling, data visualization and advanced Qlik Sense functions.
- Solid knowledge of the QVD layer and architecture of the Qlik platform to provide optimal performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence, reporting and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense security features.
My client needs someone with Qlik Sense development. Visualization exp-documentation exp
Looking for someone that is technical who can also build dashboards; And has documentation skills
Need to have excellent communication skills since this person will be sitting with the business and then again development and building dashboards this is a very agile type of environment.
Needs to have strong experience with visualizations.
Qlik experience, but should have 5+ years of working in visualization experience (Tableau etc).
- Examples of someone who could be a great fit for this would be-----
- Experience in implementing the new features of Qlik Sense like Story Telling, Beta maps integrations, Pivot Table, KPI Object, PDF Printing, Extensions using D3 Visualization Library etc.
- Explored new Features of Qlik Sense 2.0 like Data Profiling, Smart Data Associations etc.
- Extensive experience in creating QV data models, QV objects, reports, graphical interactive UI and dashboards using QlikView from multiple data sources like SQL, Teradata, Sales Force, Oracle, SAP BW/ECC, Big Data Sources and Flat Files(XML, CSV , Excel).
- Experience in creating QlikView Dashboards using Chart Box, List, Input Field, Table Box, and Master Calendar
Also the local the better for candidates