Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

WebParts 10 SR1 - CAL use

Hi experts,

could you please help me with finalization of WebParts.

We have Sharepoint 2007 and on separate machine the QVS 10 SR1 (both in same domain).
SP 2007 settings:
- SP machine is configured in Active Directory as 'Trust this computer for delegation to any service (Kerberos only).
- Application pool is running under account: 'Network Service'
- Authentication providers IIS Authentication Settings: Integrated windows auth.:

QVS settings:
- QV services are running under Domain account (or as well under Local System = same result). Accounts are in QV Admin.group.
- System\Setup\QVS\Security\ Clients=Allow anonymous, Authorization = DMS -> see picture bottow below
- System\Setup\QVWS\Authentication=Login, Type = Ntlm -> see picture bottow below
- Manually edited Config.xml in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\WebServer. Changed row from <QvsAuthenticationProt>Negotiate</QvsAuthenticationProt> to <QvsAuthenticationProt>Kerberos</QvsAuthenticationProt>
- We have only Named CALs and those I would like to use

I uninstalled webpart 9 and replaced it (with difficulty) with 10 version.

I can see:
- this QV webpart
- QV documents published on server (but only those allowed to see by anonymous users)
- Types (Pivot table,...) and Objects
- but can't see any result, picture, drawn object
The website throw me an error in left bottom corner with error 'Access is denied':error loading image

And what is weird is that on QVS I can see that open document with my user name, but when I check Session log there is CAL Type = None!!!

I appriciate any help with this desprite implementation!

error loading image

error loading image

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This issue was solved. The working solution is described here:

[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/14/3704.QV_5F00_WebParts_5F00_on_5F00_SharePoint_5F002D005F00_Configuration.doc:550:0]

Not applicable
Author

Hello smelcdus,

Could you please share this document? This URL does not seem to be working anymore.

Thanks,

Amit

Not applicable
Author

Hello smelcdus,

Could you please share this document? This URL does not seem to be working anymore.

Thanks,

Amit