6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2016 4:16 PM by Ali Ahmad RSS

Accumulating works with one line, but figures seem to double when I chose another value

Ali Ahmad

Hi,

I am building a line chart where I am trying to compare the amount / # of payments at x amounts of days from the first payment date on a campaign.

The pivot table looks like this (which is correct) (there is two different stores here, blurred the names but pretend it is Store #1 on left and Store #2 on right in the pivot table):

1.JPG

And when I chose Store #1 it accumulates correctly on the line:

2.JPG

The issue is when I add  Store #2 where I also want the line to accumulate the number's don't add up. It is almost as if they double or add up and because of the measure.

3.JPG

The Dimensions are:

1: DATE([Payment Date]) - DATE([First Payment Date) - Gives me amount of days since first payment day which I want the X axis to be.

2: Stores - Gives me different lines

Measure:

RangeSum(Above(Total Sum([Sales] * 1),0,99)) - Used to give me accumulating lines.

What I am suspecting is when I chose two stores the Total part makes it double or add them both and then do some sort of calculation from that when accumulating.

Thougths?