This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Firstly sorry if something has already been asked and answered - I couldn't find.. Shall be glad if someone gives a link.
What my problem is:
I have -
1. a number of materials
2. consumption figures for them in future
3. delivery figures for them in future
4. current stock for these materials
What I need: In pivot table to have a line where I could see calculated future stock. - there I'll see when it goes below zero.
In excel it's done easily:
1. For first week = current stock - consumption + delivery
2. For every next week = previous week calculated stock - consumption + delivery (relative formulas)
Hope in Qlikview that can be done also.
To demonstrate what I need I attach a screenshot with a simple example created in excel. Hope it'll help.
Thanks in advance,