0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2016 12:45 PM by Amy Smith RSS

QlikSense constantly crashing with Data Load Manager

Amy Smith

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, please advise.  My Qlik Sense 2.2.3 keeps crashing with a win32 error when I use the data load manager. I am running Windows 7 with 8 gig memory, trying to load two tables of about 5,000 records each.  I am using ODBC 32 bit to access a db2 database.

Here are the steps to reproduce (it's reproducible, in fact, it's reproducible with any table I try to load):

1. Data Manager > Select schema (owner) Select table > Load data (Success)
      2. Add Data > select schema (owner) > select next table > Load data (Crash)

This happens every time.  I've tried repairing QS software, reloading db2 driver, reloading db2.

However, if I take these steps, QS does not crash:

1. Data Manager > Select schema (owner) Select table > Load data (Success)
      2. Data load editor > UNLOCK data
      3. Data Manager > Add Data > select schema (owner) > select next table > Load data (No crash)

I've tried debugging with Visual studio but I receive an error that the license is invalid (I've reinstalled the software with our help desk).

Has anyone experienced this and any advice you can offer?  Thank you,