4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2016 7:24 AM by Colin Albert RSS

Can not create new user in NPrinting 17

Sankar Rajamoorthy

hi experts ..

recently i were stated NP17 SR1 ..i installed successfully then activated licence  and add the engine its shows online i can create the reports and also publish reports to Newsstand but i cannot sent to email am sure my smtp configure is correct so i open the web engine log files and it ll shows errors like below

Capture27.PNG

my scheduler log files shows like

Capture28.PNG

so after seen the log file i assumed the issue was accrued on the repo services.it was shows like licence error

but i cant understand what kind of error is this because i can add engine create connection and also cache was generated

can edit template publish the reports to newsstand port .i cannot sent email only..

and web engine  log shows another error like below!!..

Capture29.PNG

it shows cannot create new user the domain account is invalid.if the domain account is invalid i cannot publish report on news stand also but i can sent report to the port on that user!!

next it show licence error!. i used the CALs for qlikview so i done lease the licence to Qlikview server before install NP server

if suppose the license error is accrued NP does not generate Cache .but i can create and publish the report so i thought that is not licence problem

but i cant understand what kind of error accrued

please anyone suggesting me to solve this issues.....