Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to change the order of slides in a nPrinting generated ppt?

I have a report generated in nPrinting and I would like to adjust the order of the slides automatically, is this possible?

Currently the ppt is generated listing all the slides alphabetically, but I would prefer to order them on total amount, large to small. Is this possible to generate this, or do I have to manually order them everytime?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Rutger -

I assume you are using the Page feature in NPrinting to produce the slides. If so, NPrinting takes on the sort order of that dimension from QlikView.

So I'd change the sort order of the dimension in QlikView based on an expression and set to descending and see if that does the trick. Otherwise you may have to do this in the load script.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Rutger -

I assume you are using the Page feature in NPrinting to produce the slides. If so, NPrinting takes on the sort order of that dimension from QlikView.

So I'd change the sort order of the dimension in QlikView based on an expression and set to descending and see if that does the trick. Otherwise you may have to do this in the load script.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Stephen!

This solves the issue indeed!