3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2016 10:18 AM by Nick Farrington RSS

NPrinting - printing dilemma

Nick Farrington

Hi

I have an app that is using data to create a Gantt chart. The Gantt is being displayed as a pivot table. My filter is set to display information over a 7 month period. The Pivot table will always span 2 A3 pages horizontally which is as designed.

I have created the legend as a chart with  columns one for the description and one for the colour representation. Both objects work flawlessly.

Now when it comes to NPrinting the first thing I tried (bear in mind I'm new to NPrinting) was a Qlik Entity report and I used the pivot table and set the printing options from within the app i.e. scale and then deployed it to my SharePoint library with huge success. The issue comes when I try and get the pivot table and legend on the same report.

I cannot use the entity report because it is limited to 1 object. The Word Report cannot handle the image spanning multiple pages and the Excel report option does not do a great job either. The reason I am using the object as an image is because the pivot table has images within it dependent on calculations and the images do not show if I use tables instead of images.

Has anyone else come across this problem of trying to get large tables spanning multiple pages along with another object?

Thanks