I comment your points:
- You have a section access. If you have your section access with UserID and Password, insert it on management console. If you have it with NTNAME, give NTNAME for the user that launches QV services on Section Access.
- Your reload had failed, review document log.
- You don't have resources, you have limited your concurrent tasks, and you have lauched more tasks than the limited tasks configuration.
Hi Manuel Capella
Thank you for quick & valuable response.
1. Yes, you are right - these tasks has Section Access, but those were running fine till last week & mess has started from this week without making any change in any of those document.
2. Yes.. this error is copied from log file only. Do you have any idea why/when this error occurs?
3. Yes due to above issues. Tasks are getting delayed & thus overlapping of multiple tasks is happening & might be this giving this error.
I am mainly concern about point# 1 & 2. Can you brief more about it if possible.
Thanks once again.
- How do you get your section access? Form file? Manually? From DDBB? If it is manually, it is possible that you have to reconfigure tasks, but if it is dynamic, add Launch user manually to section access.
- Review Document Log for reload errors. On task log you can see that task have failed by reolad, and on Document Log you will see the reason.
1. We are using NTNAME list for Section Access, what is Launch user? I am not aware of this please describe in detail.
2. Actually tasks which are failing are not of reload task of QVW, but are tasks by which we are creating PDF reports. Reload tasks Thus only Task-log files are available & there are no Document Logs
Yes. You are right Manuel, first we reload main QVW application & then generate PDF.
So task of Reload main QVW runs smoothly & tasks of PDF generation fails.
I am not sure about exactly which user launches QV Services on Windows will confirm & also confirm if same user is added into Section Access.
Your help is really appreciated, it is helping me a lot to understand.
1) I'm not sure in which situations the qmc-options to enter a section access user + password are useful. But if you put the user of the service-accounts into the section access script part it should work (does it for me since years).
Reload SA.jpg 16.0 K
Hello Anil Babu,
I need to check & confirm about user that initiates QMC Service & if it is included in Section Access.
But since this issue has raised without any changes made on server settings/user updation/section access updation, I am really very confuse "Why this sudden failure popups."
Its like till last week everything was running smoothly & okay, and from this Monday morning it is showing RED marks of failures.
Thank you for your valuable advice & time.