Please can you give script example how to derive below KPI in Qlik sense and whether it's better to do in backend or in front end ..please give both example..
I have to derive SLA KPI ..
e.g. our KPI should be 85% .. if enquiry raised today (01.07.2016 then it should be replied within 2 working days and in exception secanario it should be 20 working days..
e.g. to measure KPI -- at least 85% of enquiry for customer should be replied within 2 working days and 15% remaining within 20 working days.
I have 5 customer ID (IF IT'S LESS THAN 2 DAY ELSE NO
CUSTOMER ID enquiry raised replied within agreement
100 01.01.2016 03.01.2016 YES
101 01.01.2016 05.01.2016 NO
102 05.06.2016 07.06.2016 YES
103 05.06.2016 06.06.2016 YES
104 06.06.2016 10.06.2016 NO
105 06.06.2016 08.06.2016 YES
What I am looking for?
1. It will be reported Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.and date range ...how to derive this
2. total number of enquiries raised (count ID) based on selection whether daily, monthyl etc - KPI
3. How many are within SLA and how many failed --- based on selection ..
4. Percentage of how many passed and failed based on selection
5. Comparison with previous month or based on selection