7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2016 5:34 AM by Robert Hutchings RSS

Sorry, your cloud app cannot be found.

Robert Hutchings

"Sorry, your cloud app cannot be found. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please try re-uploading your app."

The private edition is outstanding but Qlik need to really sort this out if they are serious about a paid cloud future.

Are others having the same issues

Thanks Robert

• Re: Sorry, your cloud app cannot be found.
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Robert, making the CLOUD TEAM aware as well. Please make sure you use this link in the HUB as well to send your message to them:

kha

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Karl Humma

Robert/Mike - I meant to reply earlier, we have opened a case and a cloud operations representative will be reaching out requesting further information shortly.

thanks.

/karl

Cloud Operations

Robert Hutchings

Thanks Mike

I thought it might have just been me having a number of issues. Then I heard two others (out of 2) that I had recommended Qlik Sense to but wait for Qlik Cloud Business... and test using the free cloud (or if need be the current paid for cloud option) but they are having similar issues to me. Then I thought wait until Sense 3 is released. One client is small (5 users) but one could be quite big. They were thinking of going for a different solution until I showed then Sense.

The bigger company might still get an in-house server (if they go for Sense) but these issues are embarrassing for me. I use Xero cloud for one of the businesses and it hasn't been down once over more than 12 months (using 2 or 3 times a week). This is the sort of performance that is needed really.

michael mourton

Rob

I am having the same issues, I was demoing to my exec board and could not get into cloud and got the same error message

"Sorry, your cloud app cannot be found. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please try re-uploading your app."

I totally agree, the private version via desktop works fantastically, but I will not be progressing with Qlik via the Cloud at this time. It was a little embarrassing having such a major failure in front of my bosses, not to be repeated until I can be sure the Cloud becomes more stable and reliable..

Mike

L Nishan

Hi Mike,

Our apologies for your inconvenience. We want to look further into your specific app and its interaction with our Cloud infrastructure to find out further details. Thus can you please send us the following:

i) url of the app, please click on the app and send us the full url, it should contain a unique 24 digit app ID

ii) time frame between which you had the issue and your time zone

iii) the email address that you are using to log in to Qlik Cloud

We will appreciate your reply with the above information and our apologies once again for the issue.

Thanks,

Nishan

Cloud Operations