2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2011 4:05 PM by Venkat Satish RSS

Objects on top of each other greyed out (not clickable) in web interface

bobdebeer

I've placed a text object BENEATH a selector object.

Set layers accordingly (so text object layer is LOWER then selector object)

In QV fat client everything is fine and I can click on the selector, but when looking it in Web-view the selector object is greyed-out/placed BENEATH the text object and is not clickable..

Someone a idea?

• Objects on top of each other greyed out (not clickable) in web interface
          Roger Stone

I've seen similar behaviour with text objects layered on top of text objects. We have a text object used as a backdrop (layer 0) and put another text object on top (level 1). Same sort of thing on various tabs in the same document. Save the dosument, exit, re-open it and some of the layer 1 objects have become layer -1 (and thus not visible). Go to sheet objects, find the problem text object, change it back to layer 1. Nothing happens.

If you delete the layer -1 object and recreate it, it's usually ok. Not really ideal though. We're seeing this with v10 SR2 but it appears to be ok in v10 SR1.

• Re: Objects on top of each other greyed out (not clickable) in web interface

Hi Roger,

In my current working file, Contains  a textobjects with images when i am working on system application it works everything fine, but when i changed to webmode then the textobjects are hidding.

If i am selecting other sheet and coming back to same sheet again then they are displaying. This procedure is repeating everytime when i change the size  of the textobject or clicking the other objects.

how i can overcome the problem that not to make any hide for textobjects in Webview mode.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Venkat