Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No warnings in Data Manager (Associations) in Qlik Sense version 3.0?

Hi

I am new to Qlik Sense and have started out on the course in the continuous classroom.

In the module "Introduction to the Data Manager" version 2.2 of Qlik Sense is used in the interactive video, and I have version 3.0 installed.

In the video an example file is loaded an in the Data Manager and warnings are shown as a red triangle next to the associations button. And when the button is clicked the warnings are described.

In my version I cannot find the warnings anywhere in Data Manager. These warnings are maybe superfluous for more experienced users, but I would like to able to see them. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Best regards Carina

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Also if I want to connect two tables through a key, in the 2.2 version it is possible to compare the values and secure the match. In the 3.0 version I have only been able to join or connect tables in the graphic associations interface by dragging one table to the one I want to join. It seems to me that this gives me less control of how tables are joined or am I missing a point here?

Best regards Carina