Make sure to backup your data before trying below steps and note that I got these problems after I upgraded from V9 SR6 to V10 SR2 beta.
I managed to solve this problem, what worked for me is:
1. Completely uninstall existing Server from control panel.
2. Remove the folders under C:\ProgramData\QlikTech
3. Remove the registry settings under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\QlikTech.
If this does not fix it you probably have security build in to QVW's that you are trying to schedule in server.
1. Remove Document security.
• Document Properties, opening tab
- Initial Data Reduction Based on Section Access
- Prohibit Binary load
2. Remove Hidden script
• In script, menu => file => hidden script (for access restriction)
3. Reload project manualy.
Please let me know if this helped~