I'm using 12.0.2 - have the following problems been fixed?
- Adding a line series to a stacked bar chart unstacks the bars
- Adding a line series to a bar chart with a reference line deletes the reference line
- You can't set the plot area color in a line chart.
- Trend lines are not smooth (they stair-step)
- You can't select which dimension to attach a trend line to. Instead, you get a trend line for *every* dimension.
- If the data does not meet or exceed a reference line expression, the reference line doesn't show up at all. If a reference line is specified, the chart should always show it (assuming it's set that way in the ref line edit form).