Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Google Map

Hi all,

I'm traying to load google map and I use this document that I have find in the communitySteps for beginners to implement Google Maps in Qlikview , I get tne neccessary data but when I try to create the chart I didn't get any information .

Could same one explain me what is the problem ?

GoogleMap.PNG

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Rahma,

Can you please share me the application which you creating for G Maps

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I didn't understand  What didi you mean by Application (I have alredy attached a print screen from my QlikView application ) and if you mean my script  :

Scripting.PNG

and this is the G map Script:

// Google Maps Key
// get a key here http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
// gmap_key = 'xx';

max_zoom_level = 17; //maximum value 17

// Variables required for calculating map
// No need to change these
var_pi180=          '=pi()/180';
var_lat_offset=     '0';
var_mc2=            '=256*pow(2,$(var_zoom))';
var_mc1=            '=256*pow(2,($(var_zoom)-1))';
var_mid_lat= '=min(Latitude)+(1+var_lat_offset)*((max(Latitude)-min(Latitude))/2)';
var_mid_long=       '=min(Longitude)+(max(Longitude)-min(Longitude))/2';
var_zoom=           '=max(aggr(if(max( round(256*pow(2,(_zoom_level -1)))+( Longitude *((256*pow(2,_zoom_level ))/360)) )-min( round(256*pow(2,(_zoom_level -1)))+( Longitude  *((256*pow(2,_zoom_level ))/360)) ) <map_size_x AND max((256*pow(2,(_zoom_level-1)))+((0.5*log((1+(sin((Latitude)*pi()/180)))/(1-(sin((Latitude)*pi()/180)))))*((-256*pow(2,_zoom_level))/(2*pi()))))-min((256*pow(2,(_zoom_level-1)))+((0.5*log((1+(sin((Latitude)*pi()/180)))/(1-(sin((Latitude)*pi()/180)))))*((-256*pow(2,_zoom_level))/(2*pi()))))<map_size_y,_zoom_level,1),_zoom_level))';
var_maptype= '=if(isnull(only(maptype)),fieldvalue( '&chr(39)&'maptype'&chr(39)&', 1 ),maptype)';
map_size_x=     '640';
map_size_y=     '400';

SET HidePrefix='_' ;
// Field required for calcualting best zoom level
_zoom_level:
Load RecNo( ) as _zoom_level autogenerate(max_zoom_level);

maptype:
LOAD * INLINE [
maptype
roadmap
mobile
satellite
terrain
hybrid
]
;

set hideprefix = 'maptype';.

As informatiom I have the complete adress of my clients (Street , Zip code ) if you have another suggestion , I will be pleased for that .