This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
AFAIK, it shouldn't be too difficult.
- Stop the QMS service on Machine 1
- Install the QMS service on Machine 2
- Before starting the new QMS service on Machine 2, make a copy of the Machine 1 QVPR and drop it on top of the QVPR of Machine 2. It should overwrite everything.
- Start the QMS on Machine 2
- Open QMC on Machine 2 and check every setting for correctness.
Of course, make backups of all files and folders that will be overwritten.
[Edit] This will work if neither machine gets a new hostname.