I’m getting below error “Bad Zip File” when loading data into QlikSense from a SharePoint Excel-file “xyz” . Please can you guys suggest whats I am doing wrong.
LET vPath = 'http://connect.ukmkt.ad.ge.corp.local/sites/it/pmm/pre-project/BusinessChange/itfsc/Shared%20Documents/abc%20and%20xyz%20lmn%20pqr%20stu.xlsx/'; .. this link when we open file directly
LET vPath = 'http://connect.ukmkt.ad.ge.corp.local/sites/it/pmm/pre-project/BusinessChange/itfsc/default.aspx -- this link open sharepoint and tab where this file is save .. from file saved here we just need one sheet..
FROM [$(vPath)abc and xyz lmn pqr stu.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, header is 3 lines, table is [TGP - Applications]);
I've tried both option directly taking the link when we download the file and also