This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Can you tell us the following?
- "Application Level security"? Do you mean Section Access?
- Is your QlikView Server configured to use NTFS or DMS authorizations?
- Does your QlikView Server have a Publisher?
- In the last part of your post, you're talking about "Admin". Do you mean, users with an ADMIN role in Seciton Access or simply members of the QlikView Administrators group?
- Have all users been assigned CALs? Of the same type?
- Not true. Section Access can hide documents from the AccessPoint for users that aren't listed in the SA table. Better check your Seciton Access. And what is the "Application Level Security" for the other documents?
- Also on individual documents? Folder permissions do not always propagate to files.
- If you have a Publisher, did you change the distribution to include the new users?
- Ok, so that shouldn't cause any problems.