4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2017 4:02 AM by Ariel Maor RSS

Geoqlik VS Articque - which is better?

Jim Chan

Hi guys,

anyone here heard of Articque and used before?

Geoqlik VS Articque - which is better?

Rgds,

Jim

• Re: Geoqlik VS Articque - which is better?
          Pascal Jeannenot

Hi Jim,

As I have a twin, in depth, view of both tools perhaps I can provide you with some useful hints :

First you are talking of two very different tools although finality is identical. GQ is a GIS Connector 100% based on server architecture while Articque MAP is a pure QlikView and/or Qlik Sense extension which requires NO external server at all as it is installed straight into extension sub-folder :

This is key point because differencation between both tools stems from this very fact :

Each time customet download GQ he downloads ( one need to be aware of this as server is always housed somewhere ! !) server bits and pieces while there is no such thing with Articque MAP which is fully integarted into QlikView/ Qlik Sense and the job is 100% done at the local customer.

By consequence you have many analysis features you can perform with Articque MAP you will not be able to perform with GQ, such as ( but not limited to..) :

Lines and polylines

Customizable color pallettes

Customizable pies/histograms with diffrent expression per stake

Ventilation according to sepcific expression, set analysis for each stake

Storytelling and Developers' HUB ( Mashup) 100% compatibility for Qlik Sense

Layesr group management etc...

I hope this helps

The best

Pascal

Camille ROSSI

Hi Jim, please have a look at our new GeoQlik website to get a correct overview of GeoQlik. What's more, our sales team is available for any additional question you may have, please don't hesitate to contact us here.

Jean-Baptiste RENAULT

Hi all,

About this topic, does someone has a tutorial on GeoQlik? I must make quickly a map in my .qvw with GeoQlik.

Regards