I have some questions for you:
1) Did Qlik Sense version 220.127.116.11 ever worked on your computer?
2) If so, when this error occurred, did you're working on other applications witch requires a great ammount o RAM memorie?
3) If not, did you changed anything from your previous sessions or this error simply occurred with no reason at all?
4) Have you tried to reinstall from the start with a new installer the Qlik Sense application 18.104.22.168.?
5) If so, give more information about what happened when this error occured, please so that we might help you better to solve your issue.
Hope this questions helps you
yes it was working properly.. the changes is server has been placed from one environment to other environment..
with below link i am able to fix the issue at my end,,, thanks for revert