All services are running under Administrator account. I have looked into the Event log and found some of the errors below.
Parse error setting up resource C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DirectoryServiceConnector\Resources\acc004d6-cf2d-4fd2-80d9-4ee024d2170e: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
I solved the problem.
i noticed that in the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService folder there were only 3 files:
So there had to be something wrong with the Distribution Service.
I searched other xml file in the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR and found this refernece to the Distribution Sevice: DistributionService XSWebAdress="http://qliktest:4720/qtxs.asmx"
I tried to open it in IE, but it didn't work. So i replaced qliktest (the name of the computer where the server is installed) with localhost and the page showed this:
<Root>QlikView Distribution Service v10.0.8935 (10.0.8935.7, ID=06c38421-9735-008b-cd65-3c83b168f58f) says, "Hello world. The time is: 6/27/2011 13:46:09.2638247".</Root>
Aferwards, the service started and it has been runnig without problem for 2 hours.
I can't explin why this solution worked , maybe it has something to do with a DNS problem (the service didn't know who qliktest was, but it recognized localhost).
Hope it helps, it solved my problem.