I worked for some time with this extension. But now since i updated to version 3.0(Qlik sense), it doesn't work.
So I searched around and found solutions like use 'Date(Datefield)' in script. But this doesn't work for me, I tried it both in Script and in the object itself. Also I adjust the settings to my date format 'YYYY.MM.DD' so '.' as separator and the format. I also used a table with the datefield, and over the table I get the selction in Qlik sense in the selectionbar. But with the rangepicker I dont get the selection. I can pick dates etc thats fine but i don't get the selection done!!
Thx for help in advance!!