No, I don't have any Cells, just Tables from which I am importing each column one by one.
Unfortunately still I had no luck with it.
Which versions of Qlikview and NPrinting are you using?
I have QV11 and NP16.3 .
As this seems to be a VBA excel function, I thought it had to do with Excel so I recreate the whole excel template from the Nprinting excel editor and not from excel.
It worked fine at the beginning but at same point the same error came up with no obvious reason.
Please let me know if you find anything..
Yeah.. I also had to recreate my template using NPrinting editor itself.
But for me Cells were the definite problem, I tried creating the template with Cells 3 times, every time suddenly it stopped working. But resorted my solution to use Formulae instead of Cells for labels, it worked fine for me.
Not sure if it crashes again tomorrow but at least it did seem to work fine for an hour and a half
QV11 and NP16.4 for me.
I managed to identify the problem but not to explain it..
I opened in excel my template I deleted all the items I have inserted.
Then I opened the report and edit the template in Nprinting and it opened fine.
So thankfully I didn't loose any of the work i did on it (formulas, added objects etc)
Then I was adding my tables and formulas one by one till I found which table was causing the problem.
And it was not the whole table but a specific field of it.
I tried few things, like re-adding the object but with no luck..
I really can't imagine why this is happening!