This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I hv few queries in terms of authentication & authorization.. It's quite confusing @.@
There are 3 types of authentication: NTLM, Header, Custom User
1. If I choose NTLM:
- Where can I set the authorization? Folder or the file itself?
- Does DSC - Custom Directory part of NTLM?
- What is the difference between Configure LDAP and Active Directory?
2. How to use Header authentication?
3. If I choose Custom User:
- Is it correct to say we only can use DSC - Custom Directory ?
- The authorization level is on folder/file itself?
Kindly assist.. Thanks