4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 12:50 PM by Michael Tarallo Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Data Market Connector hangs when trying to select data

Richard Persh

Hi,

I have downloaded the data market connector for Qlikview 12 and have successfully installed the connector.

When I select the connector in the script editor, it creates a connect string as follows:

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvDataMarketConnector.exe;version=1;XUserId=DUaaNFD;XPassword=cCPXRZA;";

I then press the "Select" button and the panel comes up offering me data categories like "Demographics and Weather". Since I do not have a license, I then select the "Free" category.

At that time, the connector hangs and does not return the panel to select the data to be imported into my qlikview document.

I have tried adding the connector executable to my local firewall, public and private, and have added the data market domain to my trusted sites.

Still, no joy, I can not connect to get the data select panel.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can not connect?  I have an open connection to the Internet so port and domain should not be the problem.

Rick