Well, I don't have much idea about SAP but I'll reduce my role here in trying to translate so that community can help:
"We have recently installed the QlikViewSAP connector at one of our customers. We have setup the SAP client used by the connector according to QlikView SAP Connector 5.20 Installation Notes.doc. The connector is correctly connecting, using the OLAP connection, retrieves the metadata (InfoCubi), creates the pseudo MDX and executes it without returning any errors. The problem is that it does not extract any data. Tha data is present in SAP BW, we have tested the script directly in th SAP environment and it is retrieving data. After having modified the profile of the SAP client with profile SAP ALL and reexecution of the script, also data was retrieved. Our conclusion in the matter is that the configuration specifications of the SAP client in the mentioned document might not apply in our case.
Has anybody had similar problems, can you give us a hint how to configure the SAP client to extract also the data?
A thousand thanks and regards, ...."
Don't know whether my nomenclature and termini technici are correct, but I hope it helps a little,
Thanks Joachim for such a perfect translation.
For the problem:
Please double check section "4.1.3 User configuration" in the Installation documentation and make sure you are correct roles setup. Please make sure to press "User Comparision" button in the PFCG when editing the role and assigning the user. It seems the user you are using does not have authorizations to extract the data.
If problem still exists, check section 4.2.4 in the documentation to enble the logging and analyze the logs generated.
I never used the BW connector. However, I had some problem with the connector about a year ago. The connector couldn't read any data like in your problem. At last I found out that the SAP database was running on a cluster server. This server had a unique ip address and several underlying separate ip adresses. My advice is to double check the IP adresses that you are using. You might use the wrong one right now.