Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stekol61
Creator
Creator

Show data for previous day together with previous days graph.

Hi!

In my enclosed qwv I have graph the shows "uptime" data for previous n days.

I want also to show the same data for only the previous day, no matter how many days the graph shows.

This should be presented in a table.

How can this be done?

/Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this:

Dimension:

=Country&'-'&HostName

Expressions

1) =Date(Max(Date, 2))

2) =FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Max(UptimeCounter), Date, Country, HostName), -Aggr(Date, Date, Country, HostName), 2)/60/60/24

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you provide more details on which object do we need to work with and what is the expected output? I see bunch of different tables and not sure which one is the problem one.

Best,

Sunny

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi!

There is one small table called "Uptime". This is where I only want to see data for the previous day.

Today the "Date" in this table is correct but the Uptime show the Max value for uptime which will not work since when a node is restarted the Uptime will be reset to "0".

The other larger Uptime table is just for testing.

/Stefan

sunny_talwar

Try this:

Dimension:

=Country&'-'&HostName

Expressions

1) =Date(Max(Date, 2))

2) =FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Max(UptimeCounter), Date, Country, HostName), -Aggr(Date, Date, Country, HostName), 2)/60/60/24

Capture.PNG

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi!

This solved the problem.

Thank You

/Stefan

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post) and Helpful Answers (found under the Actions menu under every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

.... and please don't flag your own posts as "Helpful" or "Correct". Those flags below to the people who helped you.

May you live in interesting times!
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Please do NOT mark your OWN posts as Helpful or Correct as... they are NOT helpful and sure are not the correct answer to your question. Please give credit where credit is due. In this case to Sunny T.

I thought that was clear in my previous post. I hope it is clear now .

I have made the corrections (removed the wrong helpful and correct mark and flagged Sunny).

Kind regards,

Qlik Community Team member

Topic locked.

May you live in interesting times!