Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbertoletto
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Customize Qlik Sense App

Hi,

Could you say me what's the best way to customize Qlik Sense App ? And what is possible.

- Color ?

- Font ?

- BackGround ?

- .CSS ? (Although i know there is no official solution, is there any alternative solution ?)

Thanks,

Sébastien

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this discussion answers your question: Qlik Sense Server - Change Default Theme

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
MK9885
Master II
Master II

I have never tried changing fonts or color but I've added the company logo on every sheet as it is required by many users.

I do not know if you familiar with this or not

To add an image (without any extension object)....and you can change alignment of your sheet name from left to right. I suggest keep on left only.

Click on any app you want to edit and once you open it there will be sheets below and on the top right side just below pen symbol you'll have a gear symbol.

Click on that gear symbol and you'll see options to add a sheet Image, Background color for sheet, font Color and Image Alignment.

Note: You should place your Image in C:\Users\username\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Content\Default

This is for Qlik Sense Desktop and same folder will be available on server as well...

sbertoletto
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunatly, i understand there is no "official" way to interact with .css of qliksense.

ebapt_cegid
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

You should upgrade to February 2018 and follow these steps, it's easier than modify theme in 3.x :

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/February2018/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/custom-themes...

If you want to custom the font for the whole app, you should :

- add in your theme.json a link to a custom CSS :

"customStyles": [{

"cssRef": "myStyle.css",

"classRef": "qv-card"

}]

- add a global style for qv-object in CSS :

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto');

.qv-object * {

font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;

}

Regards