Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III

Set back the field value when moved out of a tab.

Hi guys,

There is a requirement where I need to clear all date selections when I move from tab1 to tab2. And I want the date fields to be set back(with the values that were selected when moved from tab1 to tab2) when I move from tab2 to tab1.

Note: 1. There are 3 fields with respect to date: Year, Month and Day.    

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a bookmark to store the selection. Then add a Replace Bookmark action to the OnLeaveSheet trigger of tab1. Use the bookmark you just create for the Bookmark setting of the action. Next add a Clear All action. Then add a Apply Bookmark action to the OnActivateSheet trigger of tab1. Use the same bookmark for the Bookmark setting of the action.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Gysbert,

But I have more than 2 tabs in my dashboard, Just for the sake of simplicity I explained with only 2 tabs. Say I have 6 tabs, the date field must be cleared on activation of only tab4. When I move back from tab4 to any other tabs the selections must be set back.

How do I do this... any idea?

Thank you.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Same way as described above.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Does this work on Accesspoint as well? Because, this implementation is working for me on the server, but not working on Accesspoint - When I move out of a tab, the selections are getting deselected.