5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2016 5:05 AM by sneha jha RSS

    QlikView Expression to calculate the  remaining percentage

    sneha jha

      Hello Friends,

       

      I have been trying to calculate a quite complicated expression to calculate the remaining percentage.

       

      For example - the success cases are 97 % however I want to calculate the remaining cases which has to be 3% using the below expression in QV.

       

      However, I have made the expression a bit complicated with no results.


      Any pointers are highly appreciated.


      Thank you!