3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2011 7:59 AM by s j RSS

Why I cannot load some tables completely?

Robson Luiz Cazetto Cand�o

I am using SAP Connector, and I have to put some filters in tables that have a lot of data or the load won't finish.

The problem is that some filters works for sometime and with no explanation they stop working and I have to get the filter off and load almost all the data.

An example is the table QMBEWH where I have to selecti using BWKEY field (my centers are PB01 too PB99)

I've had made this selection:

SQL Select MANDT MATNR BWTAR VPRSV PEINH BWKEY BKLAS LFGJA LBKUM SALK3 VERPR STPRS VKSAL SALKV LFMON from MBEWH WHERE BWKEY > 'PAAA' AND BWKEY < 'QAAA'

This selection didn't bring me anything, so I tried to load all the table like this:

SQL Select MANDT MATNR BWTAR VPRSV PEINH BWKEY BKLAS LFGJA LBKUM SALK3 VERPR STPRS VKSAL SALKV LFMON from MBEWH

In this selection, I had as a result no so much data, and I had no data with BWKEY = 'PB01'

And Then I made this selection:

SQL Select MANDT MATNR BWTAR VPRSV PEINH BWKEY BKLAS LFGJA LBKUM SALK3 VERPR STPRS VKSAL SALKV LFMON from MBEWH WHERE BWKEY = 'PB01'

And with this selection, I've got all the data from PB01 center.

Maybe I have to configure in Qlik View to get all data or have to make some configuration in SAP cause it seems that something is making a limitation in the extraction when there's much data.

Anyone has an idea what's happening here please?