0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2010 9:09 AM by Marcho38 RSS

Qlikview developer needed for London Bank (Perm role)

Marcho38

Looking for a Qlikview developer for a bank in London. It's a perm role at Senior Associate level.

This team has a Centre of Excellence for QlikView which develops and supports BI applications for many divisions across the Firm including the Finance Group, Fixed Income, Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. The team is expanding and looking for a senior BI developer.

Roles and responsibilities include:

• Developing, enhancing, re-engineering, maintaining and supporting QlikView applications
      • Providing technical leadership to the group on QlikView and data related topics
      • Keeping abreast of technological developments in related Business Intelligence space.

An ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm for new technology and an eagerness to learn. He/she will also be able to handle competing demands on time and manage his/her own work to deadlines, and must demonstrate strong communication skills as well as sound judgment. Technology and the business are both changing quickly and the role will offer good opportunity for growth to those who can evolve to meet the needs of the job.
      Skills Required - Expert level experience with Reporting/BI tools (Business Objects, QlikView strongly preferred).
      - Solid knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
      - Extensive experience with relational databases for analytic processing.
      - Expertise with Data Visualization, Data mining
      - DB2/Sybase SQL and Stored Procedure development
      - Persuasive communication to articulate both business and technical objectives is essential.
      - Experience in the Financial services industry is preferred.

Skills Desired

- Experienced in ETL development and tools (i.e. Informatica).
      - Data Modeling skills
      - AutoSys job scheduling software
      - Perl and Shell scripting

my number is 01892 700140, or email me at mark.chopping@insight-it.com

Look forward to hearing from anyone out there