Eden Scott's client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Senior Developer/Report Writer to join their existing team as a result of some exciting business development. To be considered for this role you must have commercial experience in Qlikview.
Reporting to the BI Area Leader, this client looks to recruit candidates who can demonstrate analytical and logical thinking and who will ultimately use experience to resolve issues, recommend solutions, implement preventive measures and deliver results.
• Design, develop, administer and support BI reporting tools to deliver key business information to the business in the required format.
• Ensure BI design and logic: (1) meets 'best practice', and (2) meets business requirements for flexibility and growth.
• Develop required documentation (e.g., Report Design Specifications, Testing templates, etc.) and adhere to internal processes (e.g., testing, change control, etc.)
• Develop and support where necessary ETL logic to load required business data from multiple sources, ensuring compliance to overall design whilst meeting business requirements for accurate and timely data.
• Administer and support relevant databases and structures to ensure data is easily and rapidly accessible
• Develop and champion the ongoing BI Strategy, alongside Business Leaders.
• Comprehensive hands-on experience in business intelligence development and delivery
• Previous experience of Qlikview, Crystal Designer/Reporting & IFS
• Knowledge of Database Administration, Software Development Lifecycles, Technical Infrastructure, and IT Service Management.
• Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organisation skills.
• Ability to work across organisations and cultures.
If you would like to work in a fantastic environment for an innovative company please send your CV to Neil Henry ASAP or call me on 0141 410 1004.