This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
QlikView developer wanted in New York City to assist global Fortune 100 bank. Begin as consultant with opportunity to convert to full time in 2011.
• Design, develop, administer and support BI reporting tools to deliver key business information to the business in the required format.
• Ensure BI design and logic: (1) meets 'best practice', and (2) meets business requirements for flexibility and growth.
• Develop required documentation (e.g., Report Design Specifications, Testing templates, etc.) and adhere to internal processes (e.g., testing, change control, etc.)
• Develop and support where necessary ETL logic to load required business data from multiple sources, ensuring compliance to overall design whilst meeting business requirements for accurate and timely data.
• Administer and support relevant databases and structures to ensure data is easily and rapidly accessible
• Develop and champion the ongoing BI Strategy, alongside Business Leaders.
• Comprehensive hands-on experience in business intelligence development and delivery
• Previous experience of Qlikview
• Knowledge of Database Administration, Software Development Lifecycles, Technical Infrastructure, and IT Service Management.
• Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organization skills.
• Ability to work across organizations and cultures.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org