We have an opportunity within Syntel Inc for the role of a Qlikview Developers / Lead on a Full Time basis in Louisville, KY
Syntel has been providing technological expertise, thought leadership, and real-world technology solutions to some of the best companies in the world since 1980 and our development centers are ISO 9001 certified and assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5. With a market cap of nearly $1 .8 Billion, Syntel is NASDAQ-listed (SYNT) and has been named one of Forbes' "200 Best Small Companies in America" five times! To learn more about Syntel, Syntel's vertical practices support the entire systems lifecycle and processes for corporations in the Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Health Care and Automotive industries.
We are currently looking at getting on board a dynamic professional who can take on the challenges of a growing organization like Syntel and be a part of our success story.
Am furnishing a brief on the role for your reference:
- Total 4-5 years of IT experience with minimum 2 years experience in QlikView.
- Responsible for system and code development, testing, troubleshooting, support and maintenance.
- Adherence to QlikView development standards and best practices essential.
- Total 8-10 years of IT experience with minimum 3 years experience in QlikView.
- Understand the new requirements and prepare the requirement specification document
- Implement project scope within defined timelines and quality standards.
- Provide Solution architecture with end to end efficient application performance
- Participate in conference calls and project review status updates by providing timely inputs.
- Address/Escalate the risks and issues from offshore in timely manner.
- Total 10+ years of IT experience with minimum 5 years of experience in project management and QlikView.
- Project planning, task allocation, project status monitoring/tracking/reporting, risk management, escalation management, project deliverables review, onsite/offshore coordination, customer satisfaction review & corrective/preventive actions.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to ensure quality and timeliness of the deliveries.
- Provide technical know-how, support, mentoring & coaching team members on technology, business & other project specific aspects
Please feel free to call me for any further clarifications…
Thanks and Regards,
Hari Shankar Ganesh Nandan
SYNTEL INC | Consider IT Done
Direct (+1)-919-233-6438 |Nortel 04433296 |