Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How to filter based on custom date range

Hi, I'm using the date picker extension here

https://github.com/NOD507/SenseDateRangePicker

It works fine, but my question is how do I actually filter the data based on the selections in it? I've used the "filter" pane and added date dimensions, but we like the look and feel of this date picker better, but I'm at a loss as to how I fire a filter once the user picks a date range.

I've been going through a bunch of tutorials but they kind of seem to be all over the place, and some of them seem like they're for earlier or different versions of qlik.

If you know of some you can point me to, to help me out, I can definitely go through them as well.

Also, I was under the impression that the .wbl file would tell the management console what files to open when I click edit, so I don't have to reupload every time I make a small change. However, when I click edit, I don't see any way to edit the files.

1 Reply
michael_andrews
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Any help on this??? If someone could even point me to how you'd filter data based on a date typed into a plain text box, I can try and run with it from there.