Become a member of an exciting, fast-paced business intelligence services tech startup! This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced QlikView developer to take ownership over a long-term QlikView project with opportunities to take on future QV consulting projects with a successful, growing organization. You will be in charge of implementing business intelligence applications for a wide array of leading companies using QlikView software. Please refer to our website for more information on us: www.teambusinesssolutions.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, Development and Implementation of QlikView Applications
- Follow CMMI Process already established for delivery
- Constantly train and learn new techniques on QlikView
- Create Documentation for all implementation activities
- Quality Control and Performance Improvement of applications
- Migration and Maintenance of applications at customer locations
- Training customers on applications developed
1. MS in Computer Science/IT-related discipline or equivalent experience
2. 6+ years experience working with databases & data structures
3. Prior experience working with QlikView
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Orientation and ability to follow processes - CMMI and other implementation methods we have evolved need to be followed in delivery
7. Flexible, resourceful, reliable and hard-working
8. Commando, go-getter attitude who is comfortable working with clients and leading projects
9. Ability to independently create solutions for customer problems
Please email your resume and include a brief statement of purpose along with any salary requirements to Amanda.email@example.com. Note that this position may be located anywhere in the Western region, but we have monthly meetings from our office in San Mateo, CA. We look forward to discussing this position with you more deeply.