Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ameydiwanji
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have created slider but cant see labels

Hi,

i have created sliders for what if analysis and they are working fine. My problem is :

1. I have created 4 sliders as there are four factors on which my analysis is dependent with a weightage  of 10% to 100%. Now i want that total of all these silders (Factors) should not go beyond 100% in total. Means if i give 60% weightage to 1 factor then other sliders should automatically adjust and the total of all should be 100%. Is there a way by which i can make these sliders talk to each other?

2. i am not able to see labels on the slider. When i hover over the slider i can see but not otherwise. How can that be done?

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you created Slider with Variable? Can you post sample

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

You are using Auto scale or Custom scale ??  because of the data the labels might not be visible

check this article for more information about the

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.0/Subsystems/Client/Content/Slider_Object.htm

ameydiwanji
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

I dont think so. Can you help me on how to do that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please share me your app, So that we can get a chance to look and help you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful