Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Numeric Based Criteria

Afternoon all,

I think I have managed to confuse myself and Qlikview as I cant get what I thought was a relatively easy expression to work.

I am trying to only show records where there has been at least 1 hang up. Below is an example expression that I got working (thanks to help from here) and a count of the hang ups then some crazy formula i was trying that is probably no where near correct.

Previous code I have used...

=
COUNT({$<JobType={"INB"},WaitTime={">0"}>} Account_Key)

Original

=COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp={1}>} Account_Key)

Only show records where a call has been abandoned.

=
COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp={1},(COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp={1}>} Account_Key))={">0"}>} Account_Key)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If I'm not wrong, you want now to show all elements in a set that match ">0" (records where a call has been abandoned).

Then try

COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp = {">0"}>} Account_Key)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If I'm not wrong, you want now to show all elements in a set that match ">0" (records where a call has been abandoned).

Then try

COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp = {">0"}>} Account_Key)

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

What does your data look like? Are all of the fields mentioned on the same table? Do you have one row per call? One row per account with totals of the number of calls and wait time?

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

I have 1 row of data per call and I am trying to summarise the job data.

My other experessions are the Job Start Time, Totals calls dialled in the job, the actual number of connects and the abandon amount.

Start Time =MIN(JobTime)

Calls Taken =

COUNT(Account_Key)

Connects =

COUNT({$<Calls_Worked={1}>} Account_Key)

Hang Ups =COUNT({$<DiallerHangUp = {">0"}>} Account_Key) (as per Miguels post)

Using the above formulas i am still seeing job data with 0 hangs. I know why but my attempts to re-write the formulas to something similar to Miguels example have failed.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

My colleague at work was able to figure this out for me using a very similar syntax to Miguel.

Thanks for the help.

J.