Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

data missing from charts after adding additional table.

I can see the associations and the tables in the data viewer, however when I added an additional table, the data from the charts disappeared without warning.

Is there an option I need to click to resync?

Thanks

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It's worth noting, I selected 'Load data' as well.

sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand the issue you are running into, can you elaborate?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny.

Data is not being shown in any of my charts anymore, they're all empty. This began as soon as I added an additional table. When I look at the expression fields for each chart, they're highlighted in red. It's like it wants me to resync.

sunny_talwar

May be you are dropping your existing table and you need to add NoConcatenate while creating the new table. Did you add NoConcatenate when you created a new table?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The red lines in expression editor indicates a syntax error. This can be incorrect function definition or missing field name. If your data model is empty it is then a strong indicator that your application has no data. This is not a bug, but caused by the logic in your script.

The only way we can help identify the root cause is that you provide a sample of the document reload log. This will enable analyzing where your script removes the data.