This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
which answer should be correct in question 15, Data Architect assessment?
15. What does the button (padlock) in the script output panel do?
- Prevents more output entries from being added to the panel
- Prevents the output panel from scrolling as new lines enter it
- Prevents changes to the data load script
- Prevents the output panel from being resized
- Don't know
Selecting second answer makes 100% score, but in my opinion 3rd answer (Prevents changes to the data load script) should be correct. Am I right or I missed something?
Have you noticed any other mistakes in Skills-Assessment?
Link to Skills-Assessment: