This MAY be related to an issue that another one of our members have experienced.
Can you check this thread out an let us know?
Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
I read the thread you sent and tried the following :
- 1st of all I stated that the file I want to use is attached,
So I went to, "my personal data files" (I am not sure how it translates in Qlik, but here is an image copy)
i went back to lhe script editor to load the files and picked pricing.xls
the result in the script is
Notice that :
- I had : from [lib://attachedFiles/pricing.xls]
- I now have : from [lib://qlikid_patvignal/pricing.xls
I then clicked on "load the data"
The data loads correctly the first time.
then the second time, I modify the original excel file by adding a line.
Now I expected to find this extra line in my report in Qlik, so I went back to loading the data
But the new line does not load
I have still the same result in my report my line number "79 / test product " is not there !!!