3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2016 7:48 AM by Rohit Kumar RSS

QS Desktop start error

Digvijay Singh

Hi,

I have recently installed Qlik Sense 3.0 SR2

Capture1.JPG

With previous version while opening Qlik sense I was getting below error 4 to 5 times, starting time was more than a minute. Now I receive this error once only but still it takes more than normal time in showing hub page. Anyone facing similar problem -

Capture.JPG

After pressing 'refresh' it works fine.

Regards,

Digvijay

• Re: QS Desktop start error
          Andres Prado

Hi, have the same problem but it comes and goes and have no idea why. Probably a minor bug of the recent release. If someone knows what's going on please post it.

Cheers,

Andrés

Digvijay Singh

For me it got resolved in 3.1 version. Just installed and checked.

Thanks,

Digvijay

Rohit Kumar

Hi Digvijay,

Connect your PC to internet and try to run , If it will run Do the following solution :

The issue is Qlik Sense 3.0 needs network connectivity to run , No matter it is Intranet or Internet.So,

What we need to do , Create a Loop Back Adapter which makes Qlik Sense 3.0 always connect to network no matter you are in any network or not , But Qlik Sense 3.0  will work fine.

Steps are below to create Loop Back Adapter:

Run => write command hdwwiz => advanced => Network Adapter => Microsoft => MS KM TST Loop Back Adapter => Next and Done.

Qlik Sense will work always with network or without network

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar