0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2016 1:37 AM by Sankar Rajamoorthy RSS

NPrinting 17 Rabbitmq-node down issue

Sankar Rajamoorthy

Hi experts..

Am using NPrinting 17.1.1.0 its work fine. unfortunately my machine were off for some power problem (or) my internet were cut for server problem. So after that(above one of problem) i cannot start the RabbitMq services(It will start but after 1 or 2 seconds it will stopped automatically) without shows any error.Then i check the rabbit on Command prompt by the reference of https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.1/Content/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting.htm this link.

The cmd shows like below:

Cmd11.JPG

So i refer the link which is given the NPTroubleshot page: RabbitMQ - Clustering Guide But i cannot resolve this issue

i manually start the node by cmd.prmt ,set nodename on manually but nothing were work. so finally i delete the rabbit@XXX-XX-mnesia file on Rabbit db.Then it will start but it does not connect to NPscheduler so Scheduler services cannot start i tried many thing but nothing was resolve this issue Finally i completely reinstall the NPrinting even rabbit and every other setup Then only it will Work

Now Again same  issue  was accrued. Am stucked in this issue upto 4months still i cannot Resolve..

I want Resolve this issue on Without any Re-installation Because if i do it i pushed to again create connetion and making all the reports ...etc it ll going to double work nd more time waste

Anyone Please suggesting me for solving this issue??..

Any other facing this issue ?..