Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III

Can this line chart be done in QlikView?

Hi, I would like to show to users this type of the visualization, but cannot get it right now. I am getting a mix of colors. I put what I want to get as a paint on top of existing spread. I've attached a demo data and the QVapp. Thanks

Opp_Vul2016-09-22_16-04-45.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Too bad that it start from the bottom of the chart area. I found that stacked bar chart can show all. Not so smooth, but it can fit the purpose. If anyone would have a better idea please let me know. Thanks

Opp_Vul2016-09-22_20-37-45.jpg

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I guess so. But the best technqiue I can come up with is to invert the areas for the negative lines and create an additional line+area that whites out the bottom area up to the most negative line.

The problem with the standard chart type in QlikView is that areas are always filled starting from the bottom of the chart area, and not from the zero line...

Peter

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As peter said, I agree

But, Qlikview line chart Style - Default, it consumes the whole Width and Height. So, i don't think is that is possible.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
nenadvukovic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Too bad that it start from the bottom of the chart area. I found that stacked bar chart can show all. Not so smooth, but it can fit the purpose. If anyone would have a better idea please let me know. Thanks

Opp_Vul2016-09-22_20-37-45.jpg