Did you mean: 
poonam_kulwal
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Date mapping problem

Appreciate any explani      

Hello,

Case I:

I have problem with Att_Date mapping with my master calendar. Here I have created master calendar depending on min(ENTRYDATE) from EmployeeMaster table till Today().

I included my EmployeeAttendance table in script and mapped it with EmployeeMaster table on HRID field.

Now my problem is I have attendance only for the month of July and Aug for 2016.

But when I select any year other than 2016, I am able to see attendance which is wrong.

Please help me to understand why this is happening and solution for my problem. I want attendance only for July 2016 and Aug 2016. Not for other years selections because actual attendance data is available for July and Aug 2016.

If anyone can provide explanation what is happening in background will be more helpful to understand concept.

By default it should give me current year and current month data.

Case II:

Also I tried to create two calendars, but that is not correct programming practice. Then I have to keep Attendance page in alternate state from other pages of my app. This I tried but not giving my correct output.

Case III:

I also tried to map attendance table and EmployeeMaster table with Master calendar as main table. But in this case I am not able to map HRID. Since my all HRID information is available in Employee master able including designation, name etc. I am not able to pull that information in case if I keep Master Calendar in center and one since attendance table other side Employee master table.

I appreciate any information/explanation on this.

Thanks,

Poonam

1 Reply
harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Please find the attached QVW.

I have modified your data model.

Regards,

Harish