Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.2 Preview Issue

Hi Folks..

Am Started to create Excel Report on NPrinting 17.2 and Added some Tables on report editor but some error accrued so i just check the Each table on preview alone. The same error was shows on only two tables like below

Preview Issue.JPG

So i check the tables on Qlikview but no issues  in that tables(ID also Right).and It have't Conditions also but i cannot understand why this issue shows in NPrinting..

Anyone Suggesting me what kind of issue is this?

How to Resolve this??...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

*Do you have calculated dimension in the chart your referring?? if so that might be the reason because if the calculated dimension is taking lot of time then it face an error in generating the preview.

*Other reason would be did you deleted the object in Qlik and recreate it ??

View solution in original post

4 Replies
avinashelite

Due to the local memory constraints this might happen, try to close the app and check again . If the issue still persist then remove the chart and add again .

Not applicable
Author

Yes avinashelite i tried it many times but no use, even i reload metadata also but nothing Done. same error shows on same table

avinashelite

*Do you have calculated dimension in the chart your referring?? if so that might be the reason because if the calculated dimension is taking lot of time then it face an error in generating the preview.

*Other reason would be did you deleted the object in Qlik and recreate it ??

Not applicable
Author

Thanks For your Responce avinashelite ...

After Recreating the Chart It ll Work Fine