Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

Enter time track

Hello Guys,

I need to develop a table that track the time when employees enter to the work building (morning/afternoon) after work hour. This dashboards is destined to directors to follow their collaborators.

Heres the rule for that table :

if the morning time between 8 and 9 => display the first time after 8 ; if not display the first time after 9

if the evening time between 14 and 15 =>  => display the first time after 14 ; if not display the first time after 15

The MIN_DATE_DEBhas this format (date) ;

Capture.PNG

the output result would be somethin like that :

Capture.PNG

Any help please..

17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure I fully understand your concern. Would you provide brief expansion along with the output

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i post my expected output result on the first message

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Wiem,

Load min value of pointage apres Midi and min of pointage Matin, for each matricule, nom and jour. You will have the min hour that each employee have entered. Then, for the indicator, use this:

=If(Hour(MinPointageMatin) < 9 and Hour(MinPointageAPresMidi) < 15,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/smiley1_g.png',

If((Hour(MinPointageMatin) >= 9 and Hour(MinPointageAPresMidi) < 15) or (Hour(MinPointageMatin) < 9 and Hour(MinPointageAPresMidi) >= 15),'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/smiley2_y.png',

'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/smiley3_r.png'))

Regards!!!

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I need to change you condition like that

=If(Hour(MinPointageMatin) >8 and Hour(MinPointageAPresMidi) < 9 => display the first time after 8

the min entred hour in my case is the first time between 8 and 9, any idea please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Weim, can the employee enter at 7:45?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I am not sure the exact expression but you can try using in your

If(Hour(MinPointageMatin) >8 and Hour(MinPointageAPresMidi) < 9, Min(Timefield) or FirstSortedValue() ) in your expression ? Can you post the complete expression if possible. ?

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes he can do the pointage (enter ) at that time and his pointage will be registred in the database but I need to display only the pointage time between 8 and 9 THE first one 5 (pointage matin)

In my case, my database contains all times where the employees enter to the building

Mat  date_deb

1      29/09/2016 08:20:30

1      29/09/2016 10:20:00

1      29/09/2016  14:20 : 00

how to do that in the script??

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I did like that but didn't work :

If(Hour(DATE_DEB) >8 and Hour(DATE_DEB) < 9, Min(Time(Frac(DATE_DEB))) )

the date_deb field has this format :

Capture (1).PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then, you need only to load Min dates of each employee and jour:

Load

Employee,

Jour,

Min(PointageMatin) as MinPointageMatin,

Min(PointageAPresMidi) as MinPointageAPresMidi

RESIDENT YourTable

WHERE Hour(PointageMatin) >= 8

GROUP BY Employee, Jour;

With this you load all values where employees have entered after 8. Then, with the min values, you have the min matin and min apres midi hours that employees have entered.

Regards!!